All 2 art Reviews

Sylveon Sylveon

I don't want to be "that guy", but artistically speaking, this is pretty bad. Sure, the colors are nice and all, but the line work and shading is sloppy. Sure, this is great fap material for those strange furry people, but I think the art portal should contain stuff that is more artistic than boner-inducing.

No h8, m8.

//Kabalist.

Cethic responds:

Well the fact that Photoshops brush isn't exactly meant for drawing kinda plays a factor in that, but that doesn't change the fact I could have done perfect lines in flash for it. Not sure what you mean about the shading being sloppy so I can't really agree or anything with you there. But either way it's your opinion, and I respect that.

But just adding, the teenager who wanted it didn't mind the picture as a whole, he got the picture, i got the item, and we are both pleased with how we got, so either way i still see it as a win.

Ironstakes Ironstakes

God, this is lovely...

The moon and fog doesn't really blend with the rest of the picture, though. But then again, who has the right to question art?

Good work, lad.

//Kabalist.

Troisnyx responds:

Eh, thanks : ) The moon and fog, I'll admit, were an afterthought, as I did that last -- and a Grimshaw moon works best with a great amount of perspective and detail, both of which this drawing doesn't have.

Still, I'm glad you like it.

P.S.: I'm a lass, not a lad. ; )